Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Dear Daddy,
Today is our first Father's Day together so I wanted to tell you how much I love you! I think we survived the first week as a family quite well. I have been trying to sleep as much as I can so you and Mommy can get some rest at night.
Thank you for the hugs and snuggles that you give me. I love the songs you sing in my ear and the stories you read to me. I think you and I are going to be great buddies! Church was fun this morning and I like that you wore your new pink shirt and tie just for me! In case you haven't noticed, I really like pink! It was fun to coordinate=)
I love you, Daddy, and I am so excited for all of the fun times to come.
Love,
Olivia Grace

3 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

Crying now...too sweet! Happy Father's Day, Andy!!

Hope 365 said...

Olivia is quite verbal for her young age, but it doesn't surprise her Aunt Cathy!
Great picture. So glad you all had such a great 1st Father's Day!

Michelle said...

Oh so cute!