Thursday, August 12, 2010

always. sometimes. never.

Fun idea from the sunshine chronicles.

I always...
smile and sing along when I hear a Kenny Chesney song.
wish we lived closer to Indiana.
want to eat ice-cream.
pray.
watch Olivia fall sleep on the baby monitor.
eat as soon as I wake up.
drive fast.
tell Andy I love him before falling asleep.
like that I grew up on a farm.

I sometimes...
cook a good meal.
straighten my wavy hair.
make a wish on a star.
waste away an entire evening on my computer.
screen my phone calls.
wish I knew how to sew.
miss being pregnant.
covet other people's IPhone.

I never...
thought I'd be a military wife.  
take my blessed life for granted.
want to share my ice-cream.
pass up a chance for a hug.
get tired of watching Olivia.
paint my fingernails.
watched baseball until I married Andy.
regret quitting my job.

What about you?!?!?

4 comments:

Cay said...

I Always like to rest my head on my hubby's shoulder; smile when I think of daughters/grandchildren; wanted to have a summer home on the lake/ocean; order a hot fudge sundae no matter what's available;
I Sometimes like to waste a day away; have discussions in my head and then "let it go"; wish I had continued my education; like to dance & be silly for no reason;
I Never regret marrying young; get tired of hearing "him" drive up the lane; quit wishing my dad could've known my family; will stop planning "our next get-together"

kaceyleigh said...

oh i like this! i might have to borrow the idea...

Michelle said...

so great!

Hope 365 said...

Thanks for making me cry Mom...and sis! I am ALWAYS thankful to be a part of our amazing family! See you soon...