Olivia has gotten very attached to her baby doll the past few days. It has begun to go everywhere with her during the day and she has started some adorable imaginary play with her. Enjoy the cuteness from this morning, but please disregard the saggy diaper, too big pajama bottoms, and shirtless nature of our dear daughter. It was rather early and already hot and humid!
Slide, baby, slide! from Stephanie Allen on Vimeo.
5 comments:
Hooray for baby! I love that Olivia takes her time to make sure that baby goes feet first down the slide. Safety first! :)
So cute! I love her little curls.
How adorable...she didn't even mind that "baby" lost her pants and I noticed she made sure mommy knew who was really in charge LOL Love Mom
This is your mother speaking: I think the swingset needs to be moved off of the patio and into the yard...even my boss agrees...we were cringing every time Olivia squirmed around up there!
Was an adorable video! I loved how she was patting her tummy after baby would slide successfully down the slide!
Post a Comment