Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nana is sad.

She says she misses her "sweet South Carolina baby".
So we took a few pictures this morning to brighten her day!  It is hard to get Olivia to look at the camera these days and smile, so I am continually disappointed in the pictures I am able to take.
I told her to say "cheese" this morning and she got up and ran to the refrigerator.  Our photo session was then replaced by a snack (of cheese, or course) with mommy on the kitchen floor.  sigh.
So, Nana, I give you the best of what I could get!  Mostly action shots, but pictures of your sweet grandbaby none-the-less. 

And, just because I think you'll like these too, here are some from our MOPS play date this morning.  Olivia LOVES babies and was so excited when Ms. Kelly let her hold baby Molly!  (And you can go ahead and tell Papa to keeps his thoughts to himself!)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Sometimes candid pictures are the best!

Deb said...

Grandma and Grandpa are no longer sad either since there are new pictures of their sweet granddaughter!!!

Cay said...

Luv 'em for sure :) and the "conversation" today was the best! Sending a bag full of hugs from snowy Indiana to "ya'all" !