Monday, February 14, 2011

quickie.

Hello!  So uploading pictures at my sister's didn't work out as planned, so I apologize to Grandma and Grandpa for not having any pictures of their little one to share.  However, I have a few minutes today at a computer WITH an SD port, so I will share a few pictures to get you by!

First, here is a video of one of the many dance parties the kids had at Kelly's house. 

Dancing cousins from Stephanie Allen on Vimeo.



Teeth brushing fun!  And yes, Drew does have in a hair bow.
Don't ask!

Papa's birthday celebration!  Watch out he may get
your cake!
the Mickey bus gets lots of use!

Nana and Papa's girls!

mmm.....cupcake goodness!
Olivia loved playing in the snow!
Nana had to buy her a new winter coat so she had one warm enough!
I think she looks like she is on a ski vacation! ha.
Okay, hope y'all have a happy Valentine's day and are able to share the day with ones you love!  We are going out to dinner with my original Valentine, my dad =) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa thank you!!!