I've continued with Christmas baking, much to the dismay of our waistlines! I just can't help it. I love to bake and the Christmas season gives me the perfect excuse! The weather has warmed back into the 50's during the day so we've gotten back out to the parks a few times. We've gotten our Christmas presents wrapped and loaded into a tub so they can be transported to Indiana. I've attended a few Christmas parties (spouse group and Bible study) and came home with some cute ornaments from the gift exchanges. Score!
I continue to procrastinate the arduous task of packing up for myself and the children prior to our departure later this week! In fact, I should be organizing piles of clothing right now, but I'm sitting here on the computer instead! Christmas music is playing, Carter is relaxing next to me, Olivia is asleep in her bed, dinner is smelling good from the Crock-pot, and I have no plans of tackling my packing to-do list anytime soon. There is always tomorrow, right?!
With nothing too important to say, I will just post some pictures for the grandparents. Nana and Papa, we will see you this weekend! (if we survive the 15 hour drive with the babies, that is!!)
Grandma and Grandpa, we will see you tonight for our Skype date! Olivia can't wait to open the presents under the tree!!
| Happy girl in her BLUE bath water! |
| Carter, you are growing up TOO fast! |
| story time is more fun when you can read a book where Grandma is the author! |
| Carter likes to hang out and admire his baseball mobile. |
I tried to get a pictures of the munchkins before we left for church on Sunday. It didn't go too well. We are in the stage where Carter can't sit up by himself, but big sister isn't quite skilled enough to hold him comfortably! In this picture she just finished shouting "he is heavy, Mommy!". Hoping for better luck at our next photo shoot ;) However, I do agree with the heavy statement! Our boy is wearing 6, 9, and 12 months clothes and has to be pushing 20 pounds! Carrying him in the car seat has become a game of "not it!!" between me and Andy! Oh, but how we love that fat and happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment