Thursday, March 1, 2012

it's a video kind of day.

This morning started with Carter sleeping in and a relatively uneventful morning of getting Olivia ready and out the door for school.  Only one melt-down per hour (b.c her sock wouldn't go on right) is considered a success these days.  The sun is shining, the high is 79, and I had a nice chat over coffee with a friend after dropping Olivia at school.  March has gotten off to a great start!

I've taken a few videos the past few days and thought they would be fun to share!

First, Olivia chats with me while I was nursing Carter yesterday afternoon.  She has a pretty bad cold, so ignore the snot running out of her nose and her stuffy/congested voice.

Carter is starting to really love his jumparoo!  We have it in the dining room and he jumps his way through most of our meals!



Here Olivia was "reading" to me out of my daily devotional book and then decides to shares the prayer she learned at school.  (and her commentary of what she sees out the window cracks me up!)

Daddy tries to teach Olivia how to hop scotch!  I find it rather amusing! ha.  She is trying so hard!


Happy Thursday!!

No comments: