Friday, July 13, 2012

A day on the boat!

Our friends, the Hagerlas, have a boat and they were kind enough to invite us out with them last week. We happily accepted! This was Olivia's first time on a boat and she sure loved it. In fact, she loves anything that involves water!

Our other friends, the Wests,there too and we had a fabulous day together! Thanks to Kacey for taking some pictures for me.

The girls did lots of swimming!
Olivia really loved riding behind the boat on the tube! She wanted back on as soon as her turn was over.

 

 

I was pleased that I got up on the skis my first try. It's been (at least) four years, two babies, and a broken ankle since I've done that!

 

 
Carter took a nap and watched big sister in the water. In this picture, I'm sure he's wondering why she gets to have all of the fun!

Tired girl on the way home!

 

No comments: