I have walked a few miles with a friend, spent some quality time in prayer, changed bed sheets, done 2 loads of laundry, put away multiple stacks of clothes, put a pork loin in to marinate with enough time for it to soak up lots of flavor (I can never seem to get that done!), took kids to the park after preschool, emptied and filledthe dishwasher, and now I have two kids napping. That feels pretty productive for 2:45 on a Monday afternoon!
With that sort of efficiency in mind I thought I'd catch y'all up on a few things. This weekend we....
![]() |
| Went to the local fair! |
![]() |
| Cheered on both Purdue and Air Force" |
![]() |
| Had our first experience with homework! |
![]() |
| And spent lots of time outside.! |
Please join me in prayer for protection over both her and the baby. You can also follow along on her blog where she posts details whenever she can.
www.meyerfamilylove.blogspot.com
Thanks! Happy Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment