We've been a traveling family the past two weeks and are just now getting unpacked back at home. So much I could post about! However, I'm not making any promises on getting complete updates done, but I do want to try and document a lot of the memories we've been making. Therefore, I will try over the next few weeks! First up though, my Christmas decorations NEED to come down! It's driving me crazy (although Dad always tells me that's a short trip ;)
Please check my sister's blog for details on our nephew. He had a great start to the new year (which is what her latest post describes) but the past 48 hours have been tough ones on him. He needs all the prayers you can give!
![]() |
| He was alert when I stayed with him last Thursday! |
Until my motivation, and time, allows me to update, here are some pictures to tide the grandparents over :)
![]() |
| We spent MANY hours in the car! |










1 comment:
I am now following your sister's blog. I just ache for her so much. I can relate to everything she is saying. Eli had many of those episodes that Luke had. Please know I am praying for her, baby Luke, her family and yours as well!
On a side note-your kids are so adorable! They have the sweetest faces-they look like such fun!! :)
Post a Comment