Wednesday, June 26, 2013

(almost) wordless wednesday.

Height: 43 1/4 inches (97th percentile)

Weight: 40 lb 8 oz (90th percentile)

I thought it was interesting though that her height and weight percentiles are basically off the chart when compared to other 4 year olds. However, when her weight is compare to her height, it is only in the 50th percentile. We already knew she was proportional for her size (ie., a chubby baby? Yes. Chubby kid? No.), but its just interesting to me that Dr. Savath took the time to point that out.

Every other system checked out perfectly normal. Well, except her drama with getting her immunizations and the spectacle that ensued over the next 4 hours! That was epic, my friends. I will not repeat it all here. I will say that we have recovered slightly and she will now remove her hands from her things and has itched her own nose a few times. Eating, drinking, walking, going potty....well those are yet to come. And, hopefully, the broken blood vessels around her eyes will heal before Friday (someone's getting promoted!). The screaming and crying halted after 3 hours straight, so my ears are happier, too! Okay, so maybe I have given away a few highlights, but I kept the worst to myself. :)

All I can do is love her through it, right? That being said, I'm moving on.....

P.S. Carter was, again, a good sport and stopped running away and climbing on things when I gave him the iPad. No shame here.

 

1 comment:

lanemom2 said...

Ahhh...the 4yr olds shots. We just did that ourselves. Except for the fact that I was the slacker mom who FORGOT how traumatic the 4yr old visit can be. I'm glad that O recovered well :)