Apparently no one updates our blog for us when I am too busy, lazy, or forgetful! Oh, the horror! Therefore, nearly two months have gone by since y'all have heard anything from this undisclosed location in southwest Oklahoma (haha....that joke my military friends will get;)
I have a lengthy list of terrible excuses for why I haven't blogged the past few months, but I also have two pretty good ones.
Let me present good excuse #1....
Next, I present good excuse #2......
Or sometimes these two present as a single threat. Siblings united to keep mommy from all things productive and adult-related.....
They are cute and funny, yet unrelenting. Sometimes I go to bed thinking "Phew...what have I even accomplished today?!?!!" On those days my head may tell me I haven't done much of anything, but my heart tells a very different story.
Stay tuned. Updates to follow.
(Emily L, this post is dedicated to you, my friend! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment