This update is a bit overdue because Andy and I both left out of town the day after the BIG game and I have just now gotten time to upload our picture. The game was utter disappointment on my behalf (and Andy felt a little sorry for the Boilers too, even if he won't admit it). My Boilers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, as they say in Indiana. Most would like to attribute that to Duke's smothering defense, but I will just chalk it up to a bad game ;)
The hollering between us was kept to a minimum, but Andy's screaming at the TV was in its normal obnoxious, sometimes angry, and slightly irritating fashion. He knows my thoughts on this topic, so don't start thinking "ohhh, she is using this blog as a platform to jab at her husband"! It is as if he thinks the Duke team can hear him through the television (which they may because he is SO LOUD!) and would rather take his advice and criticisms over Coach K's. Unbelievable.
But, I have digressed. Enjoy the photo taken just before tip off......while I still had something to smile about!!
No comments:
Post a Comment