Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The belly fairy...

Hello! I have finally cornered Andy long enough to have him take another belly shot and it seems that I may have grown over the last few weeks!? Maybe there is a baby in there after all =)

Our baby seems to be a very active one because I have been feeling movement frequently lately. It feels like I have "butterflies" in my stomach....like the type you get when you go on a roller-coaster ride. However, these aren't short lived like the roller-coaster ones. At one point today, I had the butterflies for 20 minutes straight. It almost began to tickle! What a sweet feeling to know that our little miracle is swimming all around in there. Andy is anxious to feel from the outside, but despite his persistant trying, I am the only one who can feel anything. Hopefully he will be able to feel before he leaves on deployment; I know he will love that!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

how sweet! so happy for you guys!

The Jordan's said...

Love it Love it Love it