Below are a few pictures from the past few weeks, including some from a spouse social where we went ice skating. Our commander's wife was not pleased that I was out ice skating, but I promised her that I would be careful (but I didn't bother to tell her how uncoordinated I was!). However, both baby girl and I survived without incident and we both had a fun time!!
Rachel and I stayed near the wall to help us balance!
Andy with Grace and Grant after a yummy lunch on Saturday! It was great to spend some time with them. They are sure growing up fast!
2 comments:
HMMM - I know now why MOM DIDN"T KNOW about this ice skating fun until now..you must have been having one of those "pregnant lady brain delays" you've told me about - grrrr...anyway, love the pictures ;)and the update - M&D
Another Hmmmmm, from your mother- in-law who agrees with your mother -"pregnant lady brain delay." I hope that ice skating is now out of your system!!! haha Anyway, love the pictures, too! I can't believe how the twins have grown, and daddy-to-be looks pretty good with them. Can't wait to see him with your sweet little girl!
Post a Comment