Saturday, March 14, 2009

Brady

I am in Oklahoma now to support my sister and brother-in-law during this difficult time. It seems that they may have to make a very difficult decision very soon. Brady's kidneys still are not working and he is in very critical condition. I direct you to their blog for more details and pictures. They could most certainly use your continued thoughts and prayers.
I met all three babies today, and let me tell you, they are each so special! It was wonderful to touch them and tell them in person how much Uncle Andy and I love them. Thank you all for your support and love. Below are pictures of Drew and Jordan. I will share some of Brady soon.

Meeting baby Drew.

Meeting baby Jordan.


4 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

Oh, Stephanie. I will pray harder tonight than I ever have before! Miracles do happen..so glad you were able to meet your new nephews and niece. Hang in there!! Everyone back here in Charleston loves you and is praying of your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it safely, and got to meet all 3 of your nephews/niece. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Becca said...

I am lifting up prayers as we speak! The Lord is in control. I am glad you were able to go out there to support your sister. Let us know if you need anything back here.

kaceyleigh said...

praying praying praying.