Baby Girl was blessed with love, prayers, and gifts from family and close friends in Indiana this past weekend. My sisters (Kelly & Cathy) and friend (Julie) hosted the shower and I am so thankful for the time and energy they put into making the day so special.
Julie opened up her home to everyone and was a fabulous hostess! Look at the cute diaper cake she made. Also, you can see part of the prayer blanket for Baby Girl that matches the ones her cousins in Oklahoma have! It says 'The LORD Bless You and Keep You" Numbers 6:24
4 generations if you count Bay Girl in my belly! Mom, Grandma, and me =)
Garrett searched long and hard for this musical bunny! Oh, how Baby Girl will love it. And look how grown up Kaylynn looks in her beautiful dress! She was a great assistant during the shower.
4 comments:
When is the due date for baby girl? I was so happy to share the experience of the shower. GOOD LUCK
Oh My! Kaylynn and Garrett look sooooo grown up!!! Kaylynn is just gorgeous! And Garrett, what a handsome man. I'm so glad baby girl had such a wonderful shower, and her mommy, too!
So sorry I missed it, but love the pictures. Keep us posted on how you, Andy and our niece are doing! Love you.
Post a Comment