Monday, April 6, 2009

helpful friends and a growing belly...

The nursery is painted thanks to two thoughtful friends (Christina and Kacey!). I love the color and am happy that it looks just like the Pottery Barn picture that I am modeling the nursery after. I think Andy will be happy when he sees it (or just happy that he didn't have to paint it himself!). Thank you, Kacey & Christina, for helping me get one more thing checked off my list!

Kacey was the master roller!!

Christina did all the edging by hand...no taping necessary!

Blessings continue to come our way as Baby Girl keeps growing as she should. It amazes me that we are beginning the eighth month of our pregnancy! Actually, it freaks me out a little bit (or A LOT!). Before I know it, Andy will be home from deployment and we will be in the home stretch.....unbelievable! Pregnancy continues to be a pleasant experience for me and I love feeling her move around inside, which she does a lot. I pray daily for things to continue to progress as they should and for her health once she is born. If the heartache my family has endured the last month has taught me anything, it is most definately to cherish each moment because we never know what God has planned for us. Enjoy the most recent belly shots. I have resorted to the self timer with the camera on the mantle, but I believe they have turned out okay. Only four more weeks and my personal photographer will be back home;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Stephanie! Your belly seems to have grown so much since I just saw you at Rachel's for pizza night! How exciting!!

Becca said...

I cannot wait to see what your nursery is going to look like. I bet it will be so cute!

Michelle said...

You look just beautiful! Is the nursery a sage color? What other color schemes are you doing (accents, etc.)? I'm sure Andy is super excited to come home to you (and an already painted nursery)!

The Jordan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jordan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jordan's said...

Well, to start again...so glad the nursery painting got completed b/f I arrive for now we can hit the outlet mall to fill it up :) It certainly appears that little Liza Jane has grown in the past few weeks (haha from dad!) See you soonerthanlater Love MOM