Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 years together!

Written May 6th (our anniversary), but not posted until the day after.....
Today marks a special celebration for Andy and me. Three years ago we were married at our church, Grace Episcopal, in downtown Charleston. We knew that we loved one another then, but we both agree that we were naive as to how much our love would grow as time passed.

We have been through a lot of great times and some sad times over the past three years, and at each and every moment I thank God that Andy is by my side. As we begin this next year of our marriage, which may be the most eventful thus far, I thought it would be fun to reflect back to the beginning.....enjoy =)

On bended knee....what a fantastic memory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!! I know what you mean though, it really is amazing how much love can grow in 3 years!

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years since I stood up with you. I'm so happy for you and excited for this next year of marriage for you guys and the little one that's coming into such a happy and loving home!
Love you!
Kristina