Monday, June 15, 2009

Olivia Grace Allen

Baby Girl arrived safely June 14th at 10:46am weighing 9lb 8oz and measuring 21 3/4 in long. She has had a rough start with her respiratory system and has been in the Level II nursery on oxygen and antibiotics, but is making improvements as of this morning.


Here are a few pictures to keep you satisfied! I will share more and stories as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

She is beautiful! From first glance, I can see A LOT of Andy in her. Can't wait to meet Olivia in person...congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

yay!! so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet Miss Olivia!

Kristina said...

She is beautiful!!! I agree, at first glance there seems to be a lot of Andy, but I think I see some Jordan in her!!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!

KB said...

Sweet little baby girl! Congrats mommy and daddy!! I'll be stalking your blog for more pics!

Andrea said...

Wow, what a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Can't wait to see more pics!!