What a great trip we had last week! We spent a few days at Mom & Dad's and got to catch up with family in Rensselaer. Olivia was a trooper and traveled like a champ, which is a good thing because we are a family on the move! This was her second airplane trip in her short 3 months of life!
Olivia loves her Nana and fell asleep in her arms many many times!
Olivia gave Great Grammy many smiles and raspberries!
Meeting up with Aunt Lori for lunch!
Olivia was all smiles during her baths in the kitchen sink, especially when Papa snuggled her up!



Where did Olivia's legs go?!?! Hanging with Daddy at Great Grammy's.
We then traveled to Indianapolis for Erin's wedding weekend! Such fun we had! Being a bridesmaid I was very busy around downtown Indy, so Mom, Dad, & Andy faithfully delivered Olivia to me each time she needed to eat. Oh, how our simple our life would be if our sweet girl would only take a bottle!
Erin was such a beautiful bride and we had a blast at her and Jared's wedding. Such a blessing to be a part of it! Olivia slept through the reception in her car seat. The loud music didn't bother her one bit! 
On Sunday we got to see our niece Kaylynn play in her soccer game and then all have lunch together before flying home. It was such a pleasure to be at her game because we miss those small things the most living so far away. Olivia got some loving from her Aunt Kelly, too!
Below, I display my nursing expertise - standing up, under a tree, in the rain, at the soccer game.....the things I do for our baby girl!
Olivia even got to meet her Auntie Kristina at the airport on Sunday! Our flights were within 3o minutes of each other, so we met up early and caught up with her. I am so glad she got to meet Olivia. Waiting till Christmas just wasn't going to work!!
Saying goodbye to Nana & Papa after a very FUN visit! We hated to leave.
1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to meet up!!! You're right, I couldn't have waited till christmas!!!
Post a Comment