First up, you will see proof that I am the funniest person around. All I was doing was turning my head side to side and it got this reaction! If I had known all along that was all it took then I wouldn't have wasted so much time on all of those silly faces and noises!
Next up is Baby Girl in her jumparoo that our neighbor loaned us (thanks Robbins family!). She has always enjoyed it, but mostly for the toys. However, today she discovered that jumping is way more fun than any toy ever could be!
Last you will see our rolling girl. She can now consistently roll both ways and likes to go back and forth. She gets more efficient with it each and every day. I was rather pleased with myself the other night when I caught both her belly-to-back and back-to-belly rolls on camera within a few minutes of each other. Also, please enjoy the Christmas music ;)
4 comments:
What a difference a week makes in her life. She changes EVERY day!!! Thanks for posting this so we could enjoy!!!
Ok. I was laughing out loud at the first video. You most definitely are the funniest person in the world!
And, for what it's worth, I'm just a little jealous that you can make use of "the cutest blog on the block" templates. We're even :)
Papa and I were laughing right along with you Oliva...we've always known your mommy is funny!!We're so excited about your new talents...why, you've probably "jumped" enough miles you could be at our house!!
SO CUTE!!! Isn't that laugh just the greatest thing ever? (this is Jessica from Bradley class by the way)
Post a Comment