We made it to Florida and back! We had a great time and I realized this was our first "vacation" as a family. We have been LOTS of places since Baby Girl was born, but this is the first time we weren't visiting family or friends. There is something to be said for time away as a family and we thoroughly enjoyed our time together, even if it was just a couple days. Baby Girl had a high time and is already a seasoned pro at the beach!
I see many more days at the beach in our future this summer.
Ahhhh, let the beach fun begin!
Baby Girl tries eating some sand...
There is a smile under there, can you see it?!?
The view off of our balcony. It was a great feeling to fall asleep and wake up to the crashing of the waves! We realized we didn't even need to bring Olivia's sound machine because the waves took care of it for us!
Getting the sand washed off with Daddy.
I had to share this one because the look they are giving one another just melts my heart! I think they are smitten with one another, what do you think?!
A quick self-portrait of our little family.

Another highlight of our trip was a waitress making the following comment while smiling at Olivia, "Aww, look at those teeth. She has more than me!" (Keep in mind, Olivia only has two). However, the biggest memory had to be the realization that we are OLD!! Andy and I were ready for bed each night just as the Spring Breakers were getting geared up for a fun night out. It as a tough lesson, but we accepted it as gracefully as we could.
3 comments:
Love the pics. So glad you had a great vacation and that Olivia loves the beach. What a cutie in that hat!!! And the picture of Olivia and Daddy looking at each other is priceless!!!
I love these pictures and the fact that Olivia is smiling in just about every one! Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip!!
I'm soooo glad to see the vacation news and pic's, esp. of sweet Olivia!! The pictures are beautiful:) but I don't think 29 counts as old, at least not in my book!! Miss you all so much..........
Post a Comment