Our cup runneth over...
Olivia, you can be Nana's "helper" anytime you want :) such a sweet girl! We're counting down until our visit and your birthday celebration..yea!!
So how did the "project" turn out???
Let's see...last post was Monday, its now Friday night...I just know this beautiful child has done so many things this week that we need to know about...come on mommy, a new post is needed w/lots of pic's :)
I whole-heartedly agree with Cay. As Grandpa Allen so eloquently states, "I need an Olivia fix."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Olivia, you can be Nana's "helper" anytime you want :) such a sweet girl! We're counting down until our visit and your birthday celebration..yea!!
So how did the "project" turn out???
Let's see...last post was Monday, its now Friday night...I just know this beautiful child has done so many things this week that we need to know about...come on mommy, a new post is needed w/lots of pic's :)
I whole-heartedly agree with Cay. As Grandpa Allen so eloquently states, "I need an Olivia fix."
Post a Comment