Wednesday, September 29, 2010

just to get you by.

Where have I been lately?  Well, we had an eventful road trip to Andy's parents this past weekend where the three of us ended up in a tow truck, but we are all safe.  Also, I am working this week at my old job, so Andy has been staying home with Olivia and then going into work when I get home.  So, needless to say, I haven't had much time to update my blog.  However, I've got some great pictures on my memory card and perhaps a video or two!

Also, I have some fun news to share, but all in due time!  I am a busy mama this week!

For now, here is a picture of Olivia in her new Minnie slippers.  We had to take a 2 hour intermission on our drive home Sunday to let the car rest (a long story that I may or may not share...).  The mall we chose had a Disney store and Olivia latched on to these!  She loves to wear them around even though it is still in the 90's in Charleston.  
 Till next time......

3 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

Now you know I'm going to be stalking your blog (more than normal) until you share your fun news! ;) Love Olivia's slippers...nice addition to the shoe collection that will inevitably continue to grow!

Mandy & Jared said...

Love the slippers...are you headed home at Christmas this year? If so I think those would be perfect Indiana winter weather slippers..haha! Love you and can't wait for some more pics :)

Kristina said...

I totally agree on the lovely Minnie slippers! What a great find Olivia! Can't wait to hear the exciting news! I too will be stalking the blog.