Baby Girl loves Gymboree! When we started going 10ish months ago it was more for me. It got me out of the house and put me in contact with other mothers going through the same experiences I was. We did lunches and play dates in addition to the classes.
Now it is totally about her! She loves to run and climb and interact with her little classmates! I highly recommend Gymboree to any mothers of young children!
Where did Baby Girl get that adorable outfit you ask?
Well, I'm SO glad you asked!! My dear friend Mandy customized it for her. She has an amazing talent with embroidery and is opening her own Etsy shop soon!
For now, check her out here.
I know she would love to make you something special and amazingly adorable!
2 comments:
Love the outfit selection...haha! and thanks for the shout out ;) I appreciate it!!
Post a Comment