Sunday, January 16, 2011

here fishy, fishy.



We have had a nice weekend.  The weather has warmed back into the 50's so we've been able to play outside again, much to Olivia's pleasure!  We spent yesterday morning at the Aquarium and Olivia loved it!  She would go up to the tanks saying "wow" over and over while signing fish back at me!  It was pretty cute.

See the big shark swimming towards the camera?  Grant was telling Olivia to watch out because it was coming to get her! ha.

the view outside the aquarium isn't too bad!
look at the frog, mommy!
Giving Baby Gillian a hug. 
Olivia LOVES this baby! She follows
her everywhere and calls her 'gigi'.
putting her to work pushing the stroller!
I'm currently watching the snow fall at the Bears game in Chicago and feeling even more thankful for our warm temperatures here in the southeast!  It looks cold up there!   Go Bears!

3 comments:

Jennifer Baker said...

I just love watching Olivia grow! I only wish we could be there in person to do so. I really miss Charleston at times, and this post brought a tiny tear to my eye. :) Enjoy it (and your precious baby girl) for us while you're still there!

Ha ha...Upon proofreading, I realize this sounds like a poem! :)

Cay said...

What a fun day! I hope Olivia follows me around and gives me hugs while saying "nana" while she's in Indiana!

michelle and brandon said...

Looks like she had a great time!