Andy was gone for a few weeks (returning just in time for Easter weekend). While he was gone we did our best to have fun without him, despite some sickness and poor behavior!
We had Mickey Mouse pancakes.....so much tastier than regular ones!
We tried out pigtails for the first time! Cute, but not quite her best look, in my opinion ;)
We had Baby Gillian over for a playdate and lunch....
We made a trip to the zoo with Aaron, Jacob, & Luke (and their wonderful mommies)!...
We spent lots of hot afternoons playing with water in the backyard. Its amazing how quickly a few hours can pass when you have some water to enertain your toddler!
And we tried a popsicle for the first time!
Life is sure better when Daddy is in town, but we do our best to enjoy ourselves even when he is gone!
Also, I promise to post a pregnancy update soon. I think I will have Andy take a belly shot tonight when he gets home. I realized I haven't taken one since 15 weeks, and I am now 21! This poor baby is already being neglected - I need to work on that!
2 comments:
Yeah for girl time :) I know Mommy is happy to have Daddy home though!! I agree about the pig tails...when you have hair that is that adorable no point in putting it up...down with a bow is just way to cute, not sure much can top it :)
i love all your pictures of olivia. she is just too cute.
Post a Comment