Sunday, May 15, 2011

celebrating Lucy!

Olivia has met a sweet little girl through MOPS.  I share a table with her awesome mom, so it has worked out that the two of us have actually gained a sweet friend through MOPS! Score!  On a side note, I just love MOPS and recommend it to anyone and everyone!  Find a MOPS group near you and join!

Lucy turned two and Olivia was invited to help celebrate!  What a fun, fun morning!
seriously, all of those chubby, yummy legs
are almost too much for me to handle! 
I love it!
Lucy got a water table for her birthday and it was a huge hit with the girls!
Cupcake time!  Lucy's mom made the most adorable piglet cupcakes!
I should have gotten a picture of one before the girls smashed into them.
Olivia had a hard time understanding that she shouldn't be
opening the present we bough.....as demonstrated here.
 Happy birthday, Lucy!  Thanks for inviting us to your great party!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww thanks for coming to celebrate with us...Lucy loves have her two little friends over to play.