We made cut-out cookies and then searched the cabinets for all things sprinkly and shiny so we could decorate them! As exhibited below, there was no shortage of decoration on each cookie! The creative juices were flowing like wild and I loved watching our girl use her creativity!
And when it was all said and done, I came into the kitchen and saw this.....
I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I have sprinkles in my toes, Mommy! I use towel to get them out!"
Well, okay! The dish towel promptly went into the laundry room and I smiled to myself knowing that if she had sprinkles all the way to her toes that we had, indeed, raised the festive index right up where it should be!
Merry Christmas! We are leaving soon for our long road trip to Indiana! Just in case I don't blog until the new year (there is no Internet at my parents!)..... be safe, be merry, and give thanks to God for this wonderful time of year! I hope your festive index is right up where it should be (and your cookie decorating leaves you picking sprinkles out from between your toes ;)
2 comments:
Ha ha! I can only hope to have to pick sprinkles from my toes...what a cute story! Merry Christmas to y'all and SAFE travels!! Love from the Bakers!
Looks like Olivia and Jacob may have similar cookie decorating techniques! =)
Post a Comment