While we were visiting Indiana a few weeks back we were so lucky to be there for her 6th grade graduation! She has been at St. Paul since beginning school and will be going to public school next year. I know it is bittersweet for her to be going to a new (and much bigger!) school next year, but she is excited too. Some of her friends from St. Paul will be switching to her school, too, sot hey can experience that journey together. St. Paul only goes till 6th grade so everyone will be attending a new school next year.
Back to her graduation.....
It was such a proud moment! Kaylynn was asked to give the student address as one of the valedictorians of her class! Her speech was amazing and if I hadn't watcher her write it over the week that we were there, I would have guessed her mom had a large role in its content and theme! It was outstanding! She delivered the speech like she was born to talk in front of large crowds. I was teary with pride for her!
1 comment:
While reading your post one can feel the love just oozing out around the words - what a wonderful tribute to Kaylynn; and yes, her speach and speaking ability were outstanding!
Nana
Post a Comment