Olivia wants to be Princess Aurora for Halloween this year. No problem! We already have that dress and crown in the dress up chest. (no money spent....I like it!) She then requested that Carter be her prince, Prince Phillip to be exact! I have consulted my dear friend Mandy and she has given me several ideas to transform Carter into Olivia's prince, but I haven't done any of them. Therefore, on Sunday Carter got to wear the Toy Story costume that my sister Cathy had thrown into my arms ass leaving her house Saturday night. Thank goodness for that or Carter would have been the only child at the festival without a costume (I probably could have put him in a princess or fairy dress; we have lots of those!)
He wasn't too happy about his hat at first, but Daddy then got some smiles out of him!
At the festival the horseback riding was a huge hit. Olivia waited in the long line twice so she could ride both horses. She also wore her cowgirl boots, "because I need them if I'm going to ride a horse!" she informed us as we left the house! Oh, that girl makes us laugh!
![]() |
| Carter zoned out with a lollipop! |
As we walked to the car, Olivia said "Mommy, that was SO much fun!". Success!









No comments:
Post a Comment