Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween and a birthday!

Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora made their appearance last night!

Olivia was much more interested in trick-or-treating this year and had a great time going house to house with some of her little friends! She still doesn't have much of an interest in the candy, but that's okay with us. She's had two suckers from her big night and seems satisfied at that. Carter hung out in the wagon with his buddy Levi (the tiger) and has discovered a love for lollipops this Halloween season!

 

We also celebrated Andy's birthday since he would be gone on the actual day. Happy birthday, Andy! I'm officially married to an older man for the next month and 10 days! The kids and I love you more than I could ever put into words and are so thankful for all that you do for us. Now in your old age, do NOT forget to take some pictures while you are gone so Olivia can see what California looks like! I'm tired of talking to her about it ;). xoxox

 

 

Is it Eric Church or Andy?!! I can't decide..,
From this afternoon.......

 

 

No comments: