Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend travelers!

We get out of town a lot on the weekends. It's fun to go visit friends and family and have access to some civilization :)

Two weeks ago the kids and I headed up to visit my sister and I got to hold Luke for the first time! It was amazing. Follow along on her blog for updated information and pictures. (link below)

Making Meyer Family Memories


He is doing remarkable and everyone's prayers have pulled him through! He was 4 lb 2 oz as of last night, in an open air crib, and taking several feedings a day orally! He must sustain his weight gain and tolerate 100% of his feelings via bottle or nursing to be able to come home. We hope that is sooner than later!

Olivia loves nothing more than going to her cousins house! Or "her friend cousins" as she calls them :)

We made Halloween cookies!
Carter desperately wanted to participate!
He emptied this cabinet no less than 50 times....true story!
This past weekend the kids and I headed down to Dallas to visit the Seaman family! Mandy, Jared, Caleb, and Libby the dog were great hosts!

We spent Saturday morning at the mall and kept the kids well behaved by bribing them with the temptation of the carousel and the ice skating rink! I'm in the camp that believes that good parenting includes a little bribery :). (and for the record, it worked!)

The we're screeching with delight!
Olivia cried bc she wanted to skate.
Rub a dub dub, three kids in a tub!
Sunday included the zoo!!!! It was a huge hit with the kids!

She talked a big game but then got scared!
Picnic lunch!
Petting the goats.
And we ended the great day with another carousel ride!
Where will next weekend take us? Probably my couch.....I need to recover ;)

 

1 comment:

Hope 365 said...

Loved the photos. We love having you! I bet Carter would cry if I installed a child lock on my cabinet for his next visit, wouldn't he?! Enjoy your couch, and come visit again soon!!