Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lately....

I have not updated this blog space, yet again. So sorry.

We've been having loads of fun and I am just not making time for blog updates. Perhaps over the Christmas break I will do some posts. For now, here are some pictures from lately....

I turned 33...!

 

 

Olivia had her Christmas program at school...

We decorated for Christmas, wrote a letter to Sanata, and started our baking...

Had a few date nights for Christmas parties...

And saw Santa in a C-17...!

 

 

2 comments:

Cay said...

Oh thank you from one Nana who has been checking everyday for an update, not that she doesn't enjoy seeing one sweet boy making a peanut butter sandwich but...well, you know! Looks like so much fun, wishing we were just down the road to enjoy it all....
Hugs,
Mom / aka Nana :)

lanemom2 said...

Love the new pics! Have a very Merry Christmas!