I really don't have anything exciting to share, but I know Olivia's Nana is always anxious for more pictures, so here are some to keep her happy until we arrive IN PERSON in Indiana on Wednesday! hooray!! Olivia is adjusting okay to daycare and I am doing the same at work. I have a lot of thoughts on this topic, but I haven't worked through them all yet, so I will just leave my comments at that.
Enjoy our precious girl - I know that we sure do =)
She is laughing out loud in this picture - she sure loves her bath time!
She sure does have her daddy's forehead and brow, doesn't she?
Relaxing in our rocking chair after church so Mommy could get clean clothes put away.
She loves to look at her aquarium during tummy time (thanks Aunt Cathy!)
In the boppy the first day I left her at daycare. I think I may delete this photo now because it breaks my heart to even look at.
Our family at the beach this past Saturday for some fun with my co-workers and their families.
I love it when she wears her sunhat!
Our sweet girl and her chubby cheeks!
Mommy and her girl.
Look what Olivia's Auntie Mandy made for her!! Aren't they great?
4 comments:
Auntie Kristina loves the pictures too!!!!!! Keep em coming!
Her Grandma in NC loves to see new pictures, too!
Nana checks everyday! and tries not to bug mommy tooo much for new pictures (haha!) Luv the hat's too and bemoaned I couldn't be at the beach with you all! About 50 hours and counting :) Love Nana (& Papa too!)ps..Papa is taking an "Olivia Day" off work Friday :)
"Pictures for Grandma" is another good excuse for a post! Don't feel left out - we just haven't made it around to your title yet;)
Post a Comment