Below are some pictures from a few of our adventures.
Olivia sitting up like a big girl (with some help from Auntie Christina) at the oyster roast. Grandma Allen made her hat and it is a big hit everywhere she wears it.
Olivia met Kieran, one of our friend's triplets, at the birthday party for him, his brother and sister. He was intrigued by Olivia and kept putting his finger in her mouth. It was rather amusing because she didn't seem to mind! oh no!
After the triplet's birthday party we went straight to the twin's third birthday party! Can they really be that old? Somehow we managed to not get any pictures of them that day. Hmmm. They were too busy running around Gymboree, I suppose.
Come on, Molly Paige, smile for the camera!!
Olivia still likes to snuggle with Auntie Emily.
Hanging with Molly Paige.
6 comments:
OH my gosh - I LOVE that first picture of Olivia in her hat! By the way, you guys know a ridiculous number of people with multiples! haha. :o)
I haven't seen Molly Paige in a while, and I can't believe how big she's getting too!
oh - and one other thing - I'd be interested to know how a "Reveal the Sex" oyster roast works...
Hi, Michelle! The way our friends did it was to give the ultrasound results to her friend (well, actually her friend was probably at the ultrasound b.c they are both nurses and they ultrasound the babies at work all the time!). Anyways, the friend made two cakes and the inside would reveal the sex of the babies. Our friends cut the cakes in front of everyone and they were blue. We all got to share in their joy and excitement as they found out what the gender the babies were. It was really moving!
I agree with Michelle...that picture of Olivia in her hat is SO precious! She looks just like a little doll. Just perfect! And, yes, you guys DO know a lot of people with multiples...maybe it's in your future, too?? ;)
diWhat a fun week but look out Olivia, you're headed to Indiana and will have nana, papa, aunts, uncles and cousins just swooning over you and at your beck and call! We can't wait ...oh and Nana & Papa wouldn't mind if Jennifer's comment came true someday :0 heehee!!
She is getting so big, and I can see why that hat is a hit! It's totally adorable!
Post a Comment