Today I watched her tip over her toy bin and then selectively pick out each ball one by one. She had zero interest in the other toys piled at her feet. She had eyes ONLY for those three balls. She then proceeded to sit and rotate her chewing/gnawing between them; as if she didn't want to leave one out. At least she plays fair;)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
sports girl...
I have found myself wondering if we have a sports girl on our hands. Baby Girl has promoted her toy balls to the top of her 'favorties' list. The IU ball that I described HERE has become Olivia's obsession lately. She chases it around the living room, grins anytime she sees it, and tries like mad to get the entire thing stuffed in her mouth. She also has a pink baseball that Daddy bought her for Valentine's day and a random blue ball that somehow made it home in our luggage from our trip to Indiana at Christmas.
Today I watched her tip over her toy bin and then selectively pick out each ball one by one. She had zero interest in the other toys piled at her feet. She had eyes ONLY for those three balls. She then proceeded to sit and rotate her chewing/gnawing between them; as if she didn't want to leave one out. At least she plays fair;)
And it seems that her other new hobby is getting into the diaper bin. She makes her way over to it multiple times a day and proceeds to chew and drool over each and every diaper. Yuck! Perhaps I should keep a closer eye on her! ha.
Today I watched her tip over her toy bin and then selectively pick out each ball one by one. She had zero interest in the other toys piled at her feet. She had eyes ONLY for those three balls. She then proceeded to sit and rotate her chewing/gnawing between them; as if she didn't want to leave one out. At least she plays fair;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha... I love reading about Olivia's mischief! I certainly think you may have an athlete in the making. I can just see her behind a T-Ball post now...so cute!!
Things that make you smile...that sure does! :)
At least she knows an IU item is only good for slobbering on (heehee!) Good girl Olivia
I think that this would be another thing that could just be in her genes from both mommy and daddy!!! BTW, love it that she has an IU ball!!!
I love the little back-of-neck fat rolls in that one picture! And Gabe is into playing with his diapers lately too.
Post a Comment