this is a-maz-ing! i love how she looks at the camera (to make sure it's still on her?) before she squeals! and how she puts her hand to her mouth at the end... and looks to see if andy is gonna get the ball. just classic & amazing on so many levels. it has to be SO exciting to see her little personality coming out.
7 comments:
I DID need a smile today!! :o)
Oh my goodness!!! Gr.Grammy and Nana loved it!! Gr. Grammy thinks you are loud Olivia :)
this is a-maz-ing! i love how she looks at the camera (to make sure it's still on her?) before she squeals! and how she puts her hand to her mouth at the end... and looks to see if andy is gonna get the ball. just classic & amazing on so many levels. it has to be SO exciting to see her little personality coming out.
Absolutely adorable!
I love this! Thanks for posting!!!
Boy did this ever make our day!!! Olivia, your excitement and squeals make Grandma and Grandpa laugh so hard!!!!!
Way too cute! I think you have a future basketball star on your hands... :)
Post a Comment