Okay, now on to some pictures. Nana has been crying to me via email that she hasn't had enough Olivia updates lately, so prepare yourselves because I plan to appease her all this week ;)
Olivia had Sarah over to play the other day and she was gracious enough to share one of her hats. Well, sort of....
A box arrived for Olivia earlier in the week with a fun birthday gift from the Steinforts. However, the packing peanuts have been the real hit!
I give her a few small bowls, a measuring cup, or even a plastic baggie and she is entertained for a solid 30 minutes!
She likes to sort them between the bowls and then empty them back into the box.
Sometimes she gets so focused she won't even know I am there watching her! I just love to watch her mind calculating and problem solving!
4 comments:
I like the new background! Pink and green is one of my fave color combos, but maybe the birds do creep me out a bit too. When you scroll down, it looks like they're flying because they move but the background doesn't. They're kinda cute though, too.
Good for Cay fussing about not enough pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Allen were thinking the same thing. Love the peanut pictures - keep 'em coming!!!
Thank you daughter for appeasing your mother! Are those curls I see behind Olivia's ear...how adorable! I can just picture her moving her peanuts from one container to the other and back again..a hoot for sure!
Love the pics of Olivia! And those curls coming in!! Too cute. My blog has also been transformed thanks to the "your background will soon expire" message. I found my new background at www.shabbyblogs.com and I LOVE it! They have a ton of cute ones on there, I would recommend their site. And I didn't notice any with birds.. ;)
Post a Comment