Friday we picked up Andy early from work and headed to the flight line to watch the Thunderbirds practice for the Charleston Air Show.
The base has a performance for military the day before the actual show so that we don't have to fight the traffic on the day of the airshow, which is much appreciated!
Olivia loved the airplanes! She kept saying "more, more" and would then get excited all over again when they would zoom past us again. It was a fun family afternoon.
If you ever have a chance to see the Thunderbirds or the Blue Angels, I highly recommend it! This was my first time and I was completely impressed!
| see them flying behind us?! |
2 comments:
My my my, you can see the apple didn't fall far from the tree when looking at pic's of Olivia and Andy looking toward the sky ~ identical expression, esp. the last photo!
@Cay
I thought the same thing!
Post a Comment