Quick thoughts....
Just saw on FB of a friend who has the same due date as us. They found out today they are having a girl, which is just what they wanted! Yay for them! However, I noticed she has the baby named already, and she doesn't seem to be in the minority. Another acquaintance is due a few days after us and has their baby named AND the bedding all picked out and ordered. Talk about being prepared...
These facts got me thinking....are we behind on things this go round?!?! These friends are on baby number two and baby number three so its not "first baby excitement" getting to them. Now we didn't have Olivia named at this point yet either, but we did have her nursery mostly together. Andy was leaving on a deployment though, so I know that pushed us along on our planning for Olivia.
I'm notorious for not getting in a hurry for things (e.g., my mom came to move me home from my freshman dorm room and I hadn't packed or taken a single picture off the wall....who wants to live among boxes ;) Anyhow, these friends of mine have me wondering if I am way behind or just not in a hurry....
1 comment:
Shortly your lives will be turned upside down for a few months with packers, movers, the "are we homeless" syndrome all while being 6+ months pregnant....no worries, there's plenty of time, just enjoy your home and the warm sunny days while you can!
Post a Comment