Our relationship has changed and evolved, but what has grown the most is our love.
I thought I loved him as much as I ever could the day he asked me to be his wife, but then it grew.
I thought I loved him as much as I could the day we said "I do", but then it grew.
I thought I loved him as much as I could the day we first found out we were pregnant, but then it grew.
I thought I loved him as much as I could the day we finally became parents together, but then it grew.
I thought I loved him as much as I could yesterday, but then I woke up this morning and I realized I love him even more!
I can't even begin to imagine the love my heart will hold 10, 20, 50 years from now. What an amazing life to be living!
Andy, you have made all of my dreams come true. No one can know the joy I have in my heart because they do not call themselves your wife. Thank you for 5 amazing years! I can't wait to see what our forever holds. xoxox.
p.s. You wouldn't fold his socks either if you knew the specifics of how he does them......trust me ;)
(view it here)


1 comment:
I was crying until I read your last sentence...now I'm laughing with tears in my eyes! Congrats on 5 years, you are a beautiful couple with a beautiful, growing family!! :)
Post a Comment