On Tuesday we went to the beach with our neighbors. That morning Andy was around for a bit after breakfast because he was flying that day and didn't have to be there until 9:30. That in itself was a treat because we don't usually see Daddy before he leaves for work in the morning (we are early risers, but not that early!). Anyways, Andy was getting his flight suit on while we were getting packed for the beach and Olivia kept telling him over and over "Daddy airplane. Mommy, Aiya beach". He would then reply "yes, you and Mommy get to go to the beach while I go work" and then give me a grin/look. It got to the point that I wanted to blurt out "okay, okay, I will go get a job!!" haha. Talk about feeling guilty! However, all worked out as Daddy told us to enjoy our day and didn't seem to upset that we were going to frolic on the beach while he worked hard flying his airplane.
| Olivia, Sarah, and Emily. |
| Emily was a trooper and let the girls give her legs a mud bath! |
| Mason dug a big hole for the little ones to play in! Olivia loved it (despite the scowl on her face! I blame the sun) |
Today I hosted my MOPS table group for a pool party. It was a great way to spend the morning. Those ladies have been such a source of comfort (and fun) for me this past year. I know God intertwined our lives for good reason. I will definitely miss them, and their sweet little ones, when we go.
| Jacob, Olivia, & Scotty. Again, Olivia was having fun despite her scowl....I'm convinced the sun makes her forget to smile! ha |
Rachel brought cupcakes because it was Kelly and Kim's birthday (you following me ;) The kids thought they were great! Olivia kept shouting "yummy" after each lick!
Oh, summertime, how we love you!!
p.s. I want to say THANK YOU to all of you have been praying for my friend Amy. So far they have kept from having to deliver the baby; however, they've had some close calls this week. Please keep praying for more time for their baby girl to develop!
1 comment:
I groaned as I enjoyed the words and the pic's, summing it with "I need to go to Charleston before they leave!" while the girls at the office all chimed in "yes, let's go!"
Post a Comment