Wednesday, November 16, 2011

in Olivia's words.

Sunday evening while snuggling on the couch.....and I quote.
O: Mama, God touch my head today.
Me: He did?  When did that happen?
O: at church!
Me:  God touched your head at church? 
O: Yes, Mommy and Daddy have a drink and snack and God touched my head. 

**Translation: We were all up at the alter where Andy and I take communion while Olivia gets a blessing.
______________________________________
Last week while pushing her on her swing....and I quote.
O: Mama, where does God live?
Me:  God lives in Heaven.
O: Where does Jesus live?
Me:  Jesus lives in Heaven with God, but Jesus also lives in your heart.
O: No, silly Mommy, Jesus lives in my tummy!  {begins laughing hysterically!}

______________________________________
Last night she and I were eating dinner when Andy arrived home from work....and I quote.
O:  DADDY'S HOME!!!!
Andy: Hi, baby girl.  Yes, Daddy is home.
O:  Daddy!  We miss you!
**Ahh!....she melts my heart sometimes with her sweetness.

______________________________________
While swinging on her play set in the backyard Saturday afternoon.
O: It's a beautiful day here at my park!

______________________________________
While driving in the car last week and Carter was crying....and I quote.
O:  It okay, Carter, we almost there.  Shhhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhh.  It okay. Carter, it's Aiya.  We almost there. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a sweet girl she is! Miss you guys!

Deb said...

Can't wait to get there and hear some more Olivia-isms!!! Such a sweety!!