I gave Baby Girl some Cheerios the other day to see what she would do with them. I never dreamed the moment would become camera-worthy!
In fact, Andy and I have given them to her a few more times just so we can watch the face and get a good laugh! She is food for our souls, indeed!
The conclusion is either she will be the first and only kid to not like Cheerios, or she just isn't ready for them yet! Regardless, we get a hoot out of offering them to her.
6 comments:
this face is hilarious!
It's in baby girls blood to like cheerios and any other cereal for that matter....
She will like it guaranteed!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Ha ha! Too cute!! Maybe she's just on a low-carb diet and hasn't informed you of it yet...
that is priceless
wonder if you will both be laughing when she shows you this face as a 3 year old :)!!!!
Post a Comment