Today is the day! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! Ahhh, the day of too much beer, cheese dip, and wings! This year I have to pick a side. I have rooted for both the Colts (my "hometown" team) and the Saints (my "hometown" quarterback) all year long, but it isn't fun to go into a game not really caring who wins.
So, I have chosen.....
GO SAINTS!!! Really, it is more of an issue of "GO, DREW", but he is the leader of the Saints, so this year they are my team! I can't ignore the memories that I have from my freshman year of college. He took us to the Rose Bowl!! I was on the field with the team when we won the game that clinched that deal, and I stood next to him while he had this rose in his teeth!! What a memory!
So, to honor him and thank him for the amazing memories, I have taken sides......Go Drew!! I hope you get the superbowl win. You deserve it!
p.s. Andy is rooting for Peyton and the Colts and Baby Girl is dressed in gold and black today, so I guess she sided with her mother ;) Let the family rivalry begin!

3 comments:
I LOVE that you are cheering on Drew and his Saints!! I will be as well!!!!
Woohoo!! We are also cheering for the Saints. Howdy is torn too (he really likes Peyton Manning), but ultimately decided to go w/ the Saints. :o)
Us Jordan women just know a winner when we see one huh!
Post a Comment