I am loyal to my alma mater.
Andy is loyal to Duke.
Baby Girl is caught in between, but based on her attire today I would say she is a Boilermaker.
So, to quote the words of her shirt today (lovingly embroidered by Auntie Mandy!) BOILER UP!!
p.s. My main concern of the evening is not whether or not Purdue wins the game, but whether or not I can stay awake for it!! 9:57pm tip-off.....you've got to be kidding me!!
2 comments:
Olivia told me she will humor her mother with the Boiler Up shirt tonight, but after the big win tonight, she wants a Duke shirt so she can pull them through to the final four.
We felt your pain on the late tipoff. UK was scheduled to start their game on Thursday at 9:57 too. We didn't feel your pain on the loss, though. Sorry...we were rooting for Purdue as we slept last night.
However, this just means we're one step closer to the epic Duke-Kentucky showdown that should settle a lot of trash talk from the last 4+ years.
GO BIG BLUE!
Post a Comment