Baby Girl once again moved out of view of the monitor and then went silent at naptime, so I snuck in and checked on her. This is what I found.....she had fallen asleep sitting up! Good thing her bumpers are so soft!
Yesterday, she needed to have some relaxation time so she got an ice cube in her mesh feeder, Baby Einstein on the big screen, and time to hang out in her rocking chair (on loan from the Liegl's). I love how chill she looks.
And, you all know how much fun it is to suck on your toes, right? If not, Baby Girl demonstrates it here for you....
1 comment:
She's gotten tall! I love the one of her asleep against her bumper. Gabe did something similar the other day: fell asleep sitting up in his crib, but then kind of tumbled against a toy and slept right there, all propped up.
Post a Comment