Olivia and I traveled to Oklahoma last week via Dallas. We got to spend the weekend with my dear friend Mandy and then traveled on up to Oklahoma City to celebrate birthday week with the Meyer family. Olivia was an absolute trooper on all the flights and made friends with anyone who would look her way! I really couln't ask for a more easy going baby when it comes to traveling.
Olivia even had a playdate with cutie-pie Brody (son of Mandy's friend) while in Dallas! They got along marvelously and would be friends for sure if they lived closer. In fact, Brody loved Olivia so much he kept giving her hugs and laying his head on her shoulder! Precious! He was even willing to share his coveted blue car, which Olivia loved. Drooling in excess also became a part of our life while traveling, as displayed on her pink shirt. ick. Perhaps some teeth on on their way?
1 comment:
YEAH for the Dallas trip and love that I made the blog!! Love the pics and Libby really misses Olivia, I believe the interest and entertainment was mutual!!
Post a Comment